SS&A Design Collective’s diverse group of professionals work together and can provide a number of specialty services that reach across several disciplines. We have staffs in each discipline that are Accredited Professionals in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED® AP). SS&A is committed to developing sustainable building designs using the principles of LEED and our team works together to ensure each project meets the established LEED goals. We can also work as a multi-disciplined team with extensive knowledge of design and construction in a variety of ways to help clients where we are not the Architect of Record. We use our expertise to develop requests for proposals (RFP) for design/build projects so they can be enforced with solid engineering criteria. We can also provide evaluations as a third party reviewer on any proposal or design.
- Requests for Proposals
- Value Engineering Services
- Design/Build Proposal Evaluations
Regardless of the size of the team, the size of the project, or the nature of the job, SS&A takes pride in being client focused and exceeding client expectations in all aspects of our work.
- Maximizing Team Expertise for Sound Engineering Decisions
- Staying Within Budget Through Design and Construction
- Specifying Quality Products and Construction Techniques
- Current on the Latest Technology, Products, and Solutions
- Minimize the Impact of Construction on Occupants
- Thorough Coordination of All Aspects of Design