Chuck SINGLEY, PE
Engineering Managing Principal, Chief Structural Engineer
Chuck Singley has been with Sherlock, Smith & Adams since 1982. During this time he has served as a structural design engineer, project engineer, chief structural engineer and secretary‐treasurer of the corporation.
Mr. Singley graduated from Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree and in 1978 completed a Master of Science degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois.
- Oversees structural engineering for the firm
- Develops structural concepts, structural economic studies and plans, and specifications for construction on a wide variety of structural systems
Memberships, Training & Certification
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Structural Engineers Association of Alabama (Past‐President)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Blast Resistant Structural Design Courses
- LEED® Workshop
- Former U.S. Air Force Civil Engineering Officer
- Author of V.A. Floor Flatness Provisions