DAVID C. PARKER, AIA, LEED® AP
Architectural Managing Principal
David Parker joined Sherlock, Smith & Adams in 1991. Mr. Parker has a diverse background spanning many years as a professional architect. He is an outstanding designer with a strong background in project management. His services are sought due to his professionalism and extensive experience in architectural design.
Mr. Parker graduated from Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama with a Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Oversees architecture team
- Manages and directs the design of major projects
- Designs major projects including healthcare facilities and education projects
Memberships, Training & Certification
- American Institute of Architects (President, Montgomery, Alabama Chapter 2004)
- Symposium on healthcare design
- LEED® certification