Tracy haney, cpa
Controller, Secretary / Treasurer
Tracy Haney has served Sherlock, Smith & Adams as the Corporate Controller since 2000. With a background in public accounting, Tracy has over 20 years of experience, the last 15 years in the architecture & engineering industry. As Controller, she oversees the firm’s financial operations – including financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, tax and treasury.
Mrs. Haney graduated from Auburn University at Montgomery with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in 1996 and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the finance & accounting functions of the firm
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of financial trends, forecasts and budgets
- Administers banking arrangements, loan agreements and investments
- Develops financial and tax strategies to assist in strategic planning
Memberships, Training & Certification
- Certified Public Accountant
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants