kevin childs, aia, LEED® AP
Architectural Managing Principal
Kevin Childs serves as the Architectural Managing Principal at Sherlock, Smith & Adams. Kevin is a Project Manager and Architect which involves him in designing and managing the production of construction documents for various projects including military facilities, educational facilities, and health facilities. He has excelled in the design of projects involving highly technical and specialized requirements.
Mr. Childs graduated from Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama with a Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Oversees Sherlock, Smith & Adams' architecture team
- Manages and directs the design of major firm projects
- Develops long term capital investment strategy studies
Memberships, Training & Certification
- Registered Architect in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee & Texas
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- LEED® Accredited Professional