Kevin m. childs, aia, LEED® AP
Director of Architecture
Kevin Childs joined Sherlock, Smith & Adams in 2002 as an Intern Architect. His role has evolved over the years. As the current Director of Architecture, Mr. Childs guides the architecture team through the design and production of construction documents for various project types including laboratory, educational, military and healthcare facilities. In addition, he functions as project manager for several major design projects for the firm. He has a strong background in managing and coordinating design projects. Mr. Childs has excelled in the design of projects involving highly technical and specialized requirements.
Mr. Childs graduated from Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama with a Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Oversees Sherlock, Smith & Adams' architecture team
- Manages and directs the design of major firm projects
- Develops long term capital investment strategy studies
Memberships, Training & Certification
- Registered Architect in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee & Texas
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board Certified
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- LEED® Accredited Professional