shavon charlot, aia, LEED® AP BD+C
Architectural Department Head
Shavon Charlot serves as the Architectural Department Head at Sherlock, Smith & Adams. Shavon is a Project Manager and Architect with over 14 years of experience in project management, architectural design and document production. Ms. Charlot also leads sustainable design development of LEED® registered projects and LEED® certifiable projects.
Ms. Charlot graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana with a Master of Architecture degree.
- Oversees Sherlock, Smith & Adams' team of Architects and Project Managers
- Manages and directs the design of major firm projects
- Develops long term capital investment strategy studies
Memberships, Training & Certification
- Registered Architect in Alabama, Florida, Georgia & South Carolina
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- LEED® Accredited Professional