CLEARVIEW CANCER INSTITUTE
Project Size and Construction Cost
114,382 GSF (including shelled space of 16,083 GSF) and $24 million
A new building to accommodate the oncology practice with administration, clinic, medical laboratory, imaging center, radiation therapy, and support areas along with a shelled space for other programs and expansion. Future building expansions are planned.
- Easy patient access and parking
- "L" shaped building to receive patients
- Large water feature
- All patient destinations are on level one.
- Six stretcher infusion rooms
- South facing open infusion area with 60 infusion stations filled with daylight and a landscaped environment
- The radiation therapy area has a clinic, a CT simulator, and three linear accelerator vaults.